CGM Employee Spotlight: Nelson Fajardo
Nelson has been working at Chicago Glue for six years as a Machine Operator.
1. How long have you been with CGM?
I have been working at Chicago Glue for six years as a Machine Operator.
2. What’s your favorite part about your job?
My favorite part about working at Chicago Glue is doing maintenance on the machines because I like to do my part to keep machines running well for our customers that rely on them.
3. Set the scene. What does a typical Saturday look like for you?
For me, a typical Saturday is going out to a restaurant with my family and enjoying the time together. Our favorite restaurant to go to is IHOP. I love the strawberry crepes!
4. What motto do you live by?
Always help others.
5. What’s your go-to snack?
6. Who is your superhero?
My superhero is my father.
7. Tell us about your family.
We are a happy family of four. My wife and I have two daughters and a son.
8. What is your hobby?
I enjoy working on my cars.
9. Where is your favorite vacation spot? Tell us about it.
My favorite place to vacation is New York. When my family lived in New Jersey, we visited New York at least 20 times!
10. What’s your favorite tv show?
Survivorman on the Discovery channel.