1. How long have you been with CGM?
I have been working at Chicago Glue for 13 Years.
2. What’s your favorite part about your job?
My favorite part about my job is that there are different challenges and opportunities for improvement every day.
3. Tell us an interesting story about glue.
About 15 years ago, we were installing vinyl tile in a fire department facility. Usually you have to apply the glue and let it dry for a few minutes. We were working in the locker room when the alarm for the firemen sounded, they ran over the glue to get to the trucks and three of the firemen got stuck in the glue! They just left their shoes stuck on the floor so they could get to their job as fast as possible.
4. What does a typical Saturday look like for you?
It depends on the weather, but usually, I spend time with my kids, clean my car or look for a house project. Sometimes I go out to dance and have a good time.
5. What motto do you live by?
Live and let live.
6. Tell us about your family.
I grew up in a family of six – my mother, Monica, my father, Carlos, two brothers and one sister. I currently live with Florina, the mother of my two children, Omar Jr. and David. We have two dogs, Linda and Luna. We lead a quiet life in the suburbs and take a vacation every other year. We love to be outside enjoying a sunny day!
7. What is your special talent?
I like to cook! I enjoy inventing new things and exploring different flavors
8. Where is your favorite vacation spot?
Orlando, Florida. I love the weather, going to Universal Studios, and being near the beach.
9. What’s your favorite movie or tv show?
I like National Geographic documentaries and Discovery Chanel shows. One of my favorite movies is LION.
10. What’s on your music playlist?
I listen to a variety of music. It depends on my mood, but I always need music in my daily life.
11. What’s the last book you read?
Meditations by Marcus Aurelius