CGM Employee Spotlight: Michelle Weippert
Michelle is celebrating 4 years with Chicago Glue!
1. How long have you been with CGM?
I have been on the CGM team for 4 years as of this November.
2. What’s your favorite part about your job?
I enjoy the independence of accomplishing my tasks and being trusted to do a good job by my team.
3. What does a typical Saturday look like for you?
After a lot of coffee, I work out for an hour then practice my piano and finally get started on lots of home improvement projects! In the evening I love to hang out with all my cousins!
4. What’s your go-to snack?
5. Tell us about your family.
I have amazing 16-year-old twin boys, both straight “A” students that are kind and thoughtful. They have jobs and volunteer at WINGS. I’m so very proud of them! I also have a wonderful and supportive husband.
6. What is your hidden talent or hobby?
I’m a classical pianist. I started at the age of 4 and have loved it ever since!
7. Where is your favorite vacation spot?
I loved my trip to Poland. I was able to travel and walk the footsteps of Chopin before he left Poland for France. I actually got to play in concerts in the same venues that Chopin himself played.
8. What’s the last book you read?
“Stay Hungry” by Sebastian Maniscalco. He’s hilarious, my favorite comedian!