CGM Employee Spotlight: Francisco Miranda
Francisco is celebrating 17 years at Chicago Glue this July!
1. How long have you been with CGM?
I will have been with Chicago Glue for 17 years on July 10th.
2. What’s your favorite part about your job?
- My favorite part of my job is meeting new people and helping them with their applications.
- 3. Set the scene. What does a typical Saturday look like for you?
- On Saturdays I usually have a late breakfast with my kids and my wife. Then we spend time doing various activities together.
4. What motto do you live by?
Live for today. Remember yesterday. Plan for tomorrow.
5. What’s your go-to snack?
Coffee and donuts
6. Who is your favorite superhero?
7. Tell us about your family.
I have three wonderful girls, one son and a beautiful wife. I also have two grandkids. My family is very close, we all hang out and chill together.
8. What is your hobby?
I love to play poker!
9. Where is your favorite vacation spot?
My favorite vacation is taking a road trip to California. In 2016 we traveled there and had the best time as a family. We stopped everywhere to explore nature.
10. What’s your favorite movie?
The Shawshank Redemption