One component Reactive hot melt adhesive for long open time structural assembly applications. A polyurethane moisture cure resulting in a permanent, thermoset polymer bond which can withstand higher stresses and common exterior conditions. Has a recommended application temperature of between 250 degrees F and 270 degrees F.
This is most commonly used to bond:
- Fibreboard (MDF)
- Fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP)
- Expanded polystyrene (EPS)
- Various foams
- High pressure laminate (HPL)
- Multiple hardwood species
- Various metals and plastics
Packaged in 410 pound drums. H1502 is also available in 5 gallon pails.
This item is manufactured by Stockmeier Urethanes.