The Advent Model 310 is an almost
automatic Pressure-Sensitive labeling machine, meaning containers are fed into the
machine by hand but are ejected automatically. As the operator places the
container into the machine, the previous labeled container is pushed forward
and onto a short gravity conveyor. If the containers are filled, they roll
forward to the packing station. If they are empty, they can roll off into a box
or go directly to the filling line. By handling each container only once, labeling speed is increased considerably.
Speeds up to 30 to 40 containers per minute are not uncommon.
labels to round containers from one ounce to one gallon
30 to 50 containers per minute
container size change with no change parts necessary
stand with casters
Diameter: 3/4" to 6" (3.175 cm. to 15.24 cm.)
Size Min: 1"W by 1 "L (2.54 cm. by 2.54 cm)
Size Max: 7" (18 cm.)
- Machine Size: 20"Wx 26"Lx 36"H (50 cm. by 66
cm. by 91 cm.)
- Electrical: 120 v, 60 Hz, 10 amp. standard 240 volt
Options and Coders:
- Overhead Pressure Arm Assembly- applies pressure against lightweight containers to insure proper adhesion
- Front/Back Option- allows model 310 to apply front label and rear label.
- Automatic Label Registration Option- allows machine to position label on container by registering container's lug or handle
- Hotstamp Coder- Accessory to code mark pressure sensitive labels. Air not required.