The Advent Labeler is great for small runs and samples. This entry level labeler applies glue to only the ends of the label with its patented end gluing feature that requires no adjustments for different length labels. This automatic adjusting feature is standard on the Model 200.
- Applies labels to round containers from one ounce to one gallon.
- Applies glue to the ends of the label or the whole label.
- Automatically adjust glue pattern
- Labels 20 to 40 containers per minute.
- Fast container size change with no change parts necessary.
- Automatic label feed via standard large (approximately 300 labels).
- Capacity label hopper.
- Machine stand with casters.
- Two Year Warranty.
- Container Diameter: 1" to 12" (2.54 cm. to 30.48 cm.)
- Label Size Min: 3/4"W by 4 "L (1.90 cm. by 10.16 cm.)·
- Label Size Max: 8.5"W by 25"L (21.59 cm. by 63.5 cm.)
- Machine Size: 20"W x 66"L x 36"H (50 cm x 66cm x 91cm.)
- Electrical: 120 v 60 Hz, amp- 240 volt available.
Options and Coders:
- Overhead Pressure Arm Assembly- applies pressure against lightweight containers to insure proper adhesion
- Automatic Label Registration Option- allows machine to position label on container by registering container's lug or handle.